Self Mastery Co
We are looking for a Triage Specialist (Lead Generation Role) for a Remote Position, ideally in the North American or European Time Zones.
What does a Triage Specialist do?
A Triage Specialist is one of the most important roles at Self Mastery Company. This is an entry level position with amazing opportunities for growth. The Triage Specialist makes sure that we accept the RIGHT people into our programs and has a great intuition for who we can help (and who we can’t). This is done by executing many calls to a high volume of applicants daily.
The best Triage Specialists are genuinely excited to help our fans. They’re patient, empathetic, and passionate and communicative. They like to talk, but they LOVE to listen! Triage Specialists can put themselves in their customers’ shoes and advocate for them when necessary. Customer feedback is priceless, and our Triage Specialists look to ensure customer satisfaction with every interaction. Problem-solving also is a cornerstone of the Triage Specialist. They are confident at troubleshooting and navigating difficult and personal issues. Most importantly, they represent the brand of the company well and are deeply passionate about helping others! This is an entry level position, but an important first step in changing the world for the better, one call at a time. If you’re enthusiastic about helping others solve their problems while going on a personal journey of growth yourself, this is the place for you.
Triage Specialist Responsibilities:
- Manage large amounts of outgoing calls
- Ability to listen and problem solve
- Build sustainable relationships and trust with customer accounts through open and interactive communication
- Meet personal and team quotas
- High level of professionalism
- Follow communication procedures, guidelines, and policies
- Empathy and desire to help people struggling
- High attention to detail and well organized
- Efficient time management skills
- Ability to effectively qualify potential clients
- Open, honest (No BS) atmosphere
- Get paid to learn from the best in the world
- Great team culture and network access
- Work from home, or anywhere with a good internet connection! (12mb+ down/8mb+ up)
- Discover your potential with team-wide guidance and support
- Learn the invaluable skill set of Influence and communication
- Ability to progress quickly in the company, based on performance
- Track record of over-achieving
- Strong phone contact handling skills and active listening
- Customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different types of characters
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- High school degree
- Proven customer support experience or experience in a customer-facing role in any industry
- Familiarity with CRM systems and practices
Ready to help change the world? Apply below!