At Self Mastery Co. we’re thrilled that we’ve been able to help an audience of several millions in 20 years through our organic content. Today, we’re eager to grow that reach, expand and get our message out there to larger audiences and help several million more – through cold, paid traffic.
This is a great opportunity for someone looking to be around a group of growth-oriented individuals, and the opportunity to create very valuable connections in not just this industry, but the industries we’ve grown our own relationships in.
The ideal Media Buyer Manager candidate is highly motivated, possesses excellent communication skills and has a proven track record of creating winning campaigns, preferably in the Self Development, Informational Products and High Ticket industry, but not required.
This is a remote position, that allows time flexibility to continue tending to your current clients, and work your own hours so long as deadlines are met and you’re committed to communicating with the Marketing staff daily. The Americas timezone is preferred (CST, PST, EST). You share the vision of the company, and are willing to contribute via your abilities, to reach many others who are in need of learning how to overcome their current limitations, and help them change their lives for the best.
You are well-versed in the top media buying platforms, but are specifically skilled managing, optimizing and profitably scaling YouTube Ads Campaigns. Although another required platform is Facebook and Instagram Ads.
You are a hard-working and creative individual who is extremely well-organized, who is looking to increase his or her bottom line on a retainer basis and is comfortable working in a company environment.
- Strategize, Create and Manage cold traffic campaigns for Instructors on the top Media Buying platforms.
- Have an obsession for testing ad variations until campaigns meet the KPIs
- Have ‘mad scientist’ level of organization in your tests for future reporting
- Write converting ad copy. However any media creatives can be provided by our editing team upon request
- Attend meetings upon request and be available to efficiently communicate daily status updates if required by using company-provided access to internal platforms
- Create weekly reports
- As required, create documentation for the campaign plans and strategies for the pertinent month
- Proven track record of spending at least $300,000 USD on media buys across all client and/or personal businesses
- A document listing 3 examples of outstanding winning campaigns and what made them work; as well as 3 outstanding losing campaigns and what them losers.
- Strong knowledge of the top media buying platforms such as YouTube and Facebook
- Strong technical knowledge of funnel building platform Clickfunnels preferred.
- Great ability of Tracking, Analysis and Campaign Optimization
- Good copywriting skills.
- Motivated, self-started, hunger for growth