The Growth Mindset is one of our highest values at Self Mastery Co. This is superseded only by Integrity. We take pride in taking a Client First approach. Over the years our instructors have taught millions of clients face-to-face as well as online, managing to produce life-changing results and inspire untold others to elevate their life to the next level by engaging with us.
As an Enrollment Coach, you can take part in this process by selecting the right clients to join the most cutting edge personal development programs ever created, by identifying their problem at the source and tailoring an action plan for their specific needs by inviting them into a proven program. Our most common programs range between $3,000-$25,000 depending on the needs of the client.
The Enrollment Coach is responsible for converting warm leads into customers of our live programs, mentorship programs, and potentially into digital programs. The skillset of cold calling is also required for best results at select times throughout the year.
- Full time (A low bar requirement is set consisting of at least three hours per day talk time on the phone, five days per week). The more hours put in, the higher the monthly pay is likely to be.
- Commission only.
- A typical range of $2,000-$9,000 per month in commissions depending on execution and skillset.
- Work from home.
- Two week training period before starting.
- Some leads are triaged.
- Travel may be required to sell our offerings to clients during live events.
- Training and mentorship from the best in the industry (Experience from within Tony Robbins/T Harv Ecker and other coaching companies)
- Loose and supportive atmosphere, based primarily on competence and integrity
- Convert prospects into clients.
- Use various communication forms including phone calls and email to screen prospects.
- Make outbound calls and take inbound calls of current and potential customers to sell our live programs and/or digital programs.
- Determine how we can best serve the prospect based on our live programs and/or digital programs.
- Build and maintain relationships with customers.
- Engage in active listening to determine what the prospect’s pain points are.
- Keep track of prospects through the sales cycle.
- Follow up and engage with prospects throughout the sales cycle.
- Self-starters only.
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal.
- Proficient with Computers and competent typer
- Customer first approach.
- Extremely high degree of personal organization, attention to detail, and strong follow-up skills.
- Self-motivated problem solver who works well under pressure in a team.
- Proven track record of being able to close high-ticket products.
- Comfortable working in a remote environment where self-motivation is critical.
- Track record of going above and beyond.
- Demonstrable ability to work well with clients of different backgrounds.
- Adaptability – You must be able to adapt to an ever changing work environment where competing needs and last minute changes frequently present themselves.
- Empowered “can do” attitude.
- Builds trust through integrity with staff and clients.
- Consistently punctual for meetings and daily responsibilities.
In addition to submitting your application, to be considered for this role you must send a video of two minutes maximum answering the following questions to [email protected]
- Why do you want to work for this company?
- Why should we hire you?
Applications without a video under 2 minutes will not be considered.